Between 1843 and 1894, two watermills dried the Middelpolder. The 8 sided Bankrasmill, located at Bankraspad 1, was build in 1857 and broken down in 1900. The mill is present in the database of lost mills in The Netherlands, under database no. 1656.
In this mill, a commemorative stone read (translated): “August 29th 1857, foundation stone laid by Marie Andre Strengman, only son of the secretary treasurer Wilhelmus Strengman.”
1890, 1892, 1893, 18XX: The Pancrasser mill
1977: Remainings of the mill